(Sheesh. Gonna make people leave the Wal-Mart because of a stupid shirt? The Wal-Mart which has such a high standard of dress code in the first place. Keep in mind these are the same people who actually produced an ISIS cake after refusing to make a rebel flag cake. You, Sirs, are insane. A SHIRT! Where is my "I Hate Everyone" Shirt? I think ima wear that bad boy all week and see who I can offend.)
Other things that offend me:
- Stupidity (really, don't we all hate stupid people?).
- People who spit in public (while not engaged in some sort of sporting activity).
- Anyone who disparages fried foods (see No. 1: Stupidity).
- Vegans (come on--you know you think your lifestyle is superior and are condescending to everyone about it).
- The Geek Squad (who keep taking my stuff but not actually repairing it).
- The entire ABC Family Channel (because most of the programming is actually inappropriate for my family).
- Hallmark movies (for being vapid).
- Auburn (I really, really hate Auburn).
- Women who try to steal my husband (it happens when you're married to a fantastic man, but I will cut you, Sister.).
- People who say the F-word in public. I have kids. Yes, I know they've heard it before, but I'd prefer not to hear while standing next to them. Keep it to yourself.
- Packaging I can't open.
- People who fuss about church but don't actually go there or do anything but occupy a pew once they get there.
- Auburn. Auburn offends me. ROLL TIDE!