Monday, November 26, 2018

Random Nothingness

Random:

1.) So, with the play, the graduation, the senior trip, school accreditation visit, and various other things like final exams, basketball camp, wisdom teeth extraction, ear surgery, moving two kids into two different colleges, financing said college, starting a new school year, etc., our family has been in a blender for a couple of months. I'm so glad all of those things happened, but now I'm happy they are maybe under control now or over. Basketball is right around the corner. Glad I got some things off of my plate before then. #basketballParent

2.) I don't care what happens in my life from this point on. I am strong enough because God goes with me and before me.

3.) If you mess with my kids, I won't need to intervene anymore. They can take you on all by themselves. And they have not only my permission but my blessing. #BetterBackItUpTerry #PutItInReverse

4.)  Lillian was actually deaf in one ear and partially deaf in the other before she had an ear surgery. Now she thinks we are all insane and loud and wishes she couldn't hear again. #poplillydesigns 

5.) Carter is a terrible patient. I'm already praying for his future wife. #wisdomTeethExtraction


6.) Elaina is a saint. She's also mean as a snake. Depends. I'd back up a couple of feet and make sure before proceeding. #naynuhOnPoint

7.) Elise was the kid at the beginning of her senior year voted most likely in Johnsonville to flee and never look back. Now after a year home with me she's most likely to be homesick. Like 'can I please leave summer camp' homesick. #goingtoworkforCampWinshapeAllSummerTenWeeksAwayFromHome

8.) I don't hate anyone, but there are some people on my "seriously dislike" list. I'm praying for you. Mostly so I won't harm you, but it still counts. #PrayForYourEnemies

9.) Steve is a spectacular salesman. Seriously. Like he's the bomb. #GrinninWithMcKinnon (there's your shameless plug, Darling.)

10.) I hate country music. It's my children's favorite form of rebellion. (If that's all the rebellion I have to deal with, kudos to me for the parenting win.) #ALittleRebellionIsGoodForTheSoul

11.) My girls are adulting the heck out of college. I haven't had to make a single phone call or intervene on anything, including the business office. #Winning



No comments: