Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Slump Over Party

Okay, so I know that it's been a month since I last blogged. Guess I've been busy with the kids out of school, then getting ready to go to school, then going to school. That or I'm really, really lazy. Take your pick.

Here we are berry picking...





Here we are at the Hands On Discovery Museum...










Here we are at the Freedom Fest at church...






This is The Husband trying to win a pie eating contest.

Carter turns six-years-old next week, and he wanted to know if we could have a "slump over party". Now, I'm pretty sure that he meant a slumber party, but now that I think about it, a Slump Over Party would be more accurate since I'm passing out tired from all of this running around. School starting is the official start of my Slump Over Party. Whoo-hoo.

No comments: