|Me and The Husband|
|Steve and Carl|
5. Pick three words to describe 2011.
Heartbreaking + Heartwarming = Heart Full
6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2011 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you). Steadfast. Helpful. Loving.
7. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe their 2011 (again, without asking). Eye-opening. Productive. Fruitful.
8. What were the best books you read this year?
Water for Elephants. I Am the Cheese. Wise Man's Fears.
|Carter, Elise, Lilly, Elaina|
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships? My children.
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
I was faithful in my spiritual walk, work, play, school, home, marriage, church, etc. It's probably the first time in my life that I have ever applied myself from start to finish in every single area of my life. I hope that 2012 will be as special, but maybe not as challenging.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."